It's Friday, and yea I'm glad the weekend is here and all, but then...
I mean, it's different in the weekdays because everything is so hectic and busy that time passes by so fast with not much time to think about anything, except to do homework, study for test, eat, take out the trash, feed the dog, shower, set alarm and sleep, and that goes on for all week days. Then comes the weekend when you suddenly realized that you have so much time on your hands. And naturally when one has so much time, one tends to emo a little.
Well not exactly emo, but was just thinking of the good ol' days a little more than usual, and suddenly had the urge to blog about something. Something that made me so nostalgic that I had to blog about it, and 姐, you have to read this!
But before that I have tell how it started. I forgot what was the trigger, I think it was the 永森牛奶糖 I saw in the cupboard, but I started thinking of the shop called 早安商店(was it?) at 阿嬷家。 Like we used to get all the groceries and everything there. And I started to think of the 统一鸡蛋布丁,and last time we always used to buy them three-in-a-pack, and the packaging always comes with this cardboard base. If you turn the base over, there were always these random activities you could do, like riddles and connect the dots and stuff, if I remembered correctly.
And then from there I thought of this activity, craft thing we did once in our old house. I forgot which house was it, but i remember it's the one with this big ass oil painting of ships, and this huge framed jigsaw puzzle that is always missing those few pieces and we never found those. Anyways, we were using paper cups to make puppets. There was this book that taught you how you can make things from paper cups, and one of them showed how you can make a talking puppet by cutting the cup into half by the side, leaving the base intact, and flip it open by folding the base into half, and then draw and color on the eyes, clothes and all that. We each made two I think, and 姐, yours was so much prettier than mine and it was so frustrating.
But that's not my point!! The thing that had urged me to blog about was the song I was using the puppet to sing. 姐 - 猜是什么歌!!
猜!!!
It's something that made me SO nostalgic I could start bawling...ok not really but i was 鸡皮疙瘩ing all over at least. And you would too if you hear it~
Another hint: we know the lyrics to the whole song except the first few lines.
猜到了吗?
It's this!!
AHHHHH!!!! Are you screaming right now?!
Here's the lyrics:
我很想穿越时空与你相会
我对你怀抱着思念之情
因此坠入情网
是真的唷!
我无法与你分开
偷偷讲着电话 屋里插满鲜花
你是在恋爱吧
细细挽着长发 口红擦了又擦
今晚有约会吗
你爱的他和我一样吗 (该不会吧)
这算是默契吗
难道说
Twins girls always like
Same thing or same guy
Even LOVE
谁是你的他 谁是你心上的人
为你而祝福 却为爱担心害怕
多希望和你 都拥有美丽的爱情
但主角
就分开吧。。。
AHHHHHHH!!!! I love it!!
It's sort of a promotion song for the anime 变变 1/2,Twin Signal *squeals* We used to be so crazy over it...
From what i could remember about Twin Signal: there was this professor who loved his grandson a lot, and so he built him a robot. But then the grandson, being the age of a pain-in-the-ass-little-boy was messing around in the lab, and something went wrong, so now whenever he sneezes, Signal, the robot, would turn into this ultra cute squishy little chibi Signal who is infatuated with chocolate. I can't remember much else but there's this other robot called Pulse, who happens to be Signal's mega-hot brother (i think they came from the same model or something and Pulse was stolen by the bad guys) and he's always out to kill Signal. But then he turned good in the end I think.
Anyways i was so excited that i went you tube and found the opening:
The guy with blue/green hair is Signal, and the guy with black outfit and black hair in ponytail, with a blade on each of his arm, is Pulse.
Gosh I wanna watch it again...I don't think it can be found anywhere now. It's too ancient. But you never know, BlueSeed almost as old and this shop at Jurong point sells it~ Still got hope hehe
Since I'm so hyper now, I'm gonna end the post with BlueSeed's opening (it's so retro lol):
Sigh...nostalgia to the max...
End of Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment