My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

EDIT: Ok, so here's what happend -







I got into an accident.

-_________-''


Basically, I was doing a right turn on a T-intersection, and there was a bigass white mailing van on my left waiting to do a left turn, so I guess it blocked my view of an oncoming chevrolet suv. So thinking that it's all clear, I started to turn and then BAMM!!

Wreck.

A badly done sequence of what happened:




The horrible thing is that there was no damage at all to the chevy. DAMN YOU BIG CARS!! Half of my front bumper flew off, along with a couple of million of other parts that just got thrown into the air. Good thing that the lady was really nice about it and she tried to help me get a tow truck or something. (But they didn't come -__-'') So while I was seriously pissed at myself, 大娘 came and got me to the office, and then 大爺's friend helped me get my car to the auto repair shop.

RAWRRR!!!

The repair person said that they're trying to help find me parts, but if they can't, God forbid, they'll have to use new ones which will cost me a bijillion dollars...

MOOOOOO!!!

Grr...I should seriously just turn a little earlier and let the impact be on the driver's door instead, at least the car will still be drivable. But then again I'll probably die from it. Talk about near death experience...

But I just want my car back!!!

No comments: