My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tropic clumsiness virus bro...

stupid title.

But anyways, i went to watch Tropic Thunder and Mirrors with my cousins the other day. Oh my, tropic thunder was hilarious. I dun wanna spoil anything, but the first 7 minutes or so really caught me off guard. Fun movie. And the little asian dude was the cutest.

Mirrors was not a bad horror, but the horror was the bad acting and script. Everything that the actors say were just dripping with cheese and you wonder if you really want the main character to survive. One of the death scenes was really awesome tho (not gonna spoil anything) and i think it's one of my favorite deaths of all time. A few parts of it kinda reminded me of Silent Hill, which was cool, but then the rest of it was boring. Not a recomended watch.

Onto the clumsiness part. Nothing big but I got myself a purple left hand because for a moment I forgot that it was still outside when I got into the car and slammed the door. So there was a streak of purple over my knuckles, kinda faded a little now.

And the worst part of this post - my computer just got into a deep viral shit. At first it was this pop up from the windows sercurity center saying that I need to scan the computer, so stupid me did, and then turns out that it was a virus and soon a gazillion anti virus thingys just keep popping up. I managed to close all of them (for a little while before they re-emerged) and found out that they hacked into my system and changed my wall paper from the ever-so-goodlookin Leon to this red screen with the big words saying "VIRUS ALERT" in the center. I was like wtf?!? And then all my files were attached with a "Virus attack!" in the file name. I managed to burn some of my data out before they crashed my harddrive and now my whole comp is six feet under. Need to get new harddrive TT__TT

So now i'm using my cousin's macbook, after we got back from the mall because katherine wanted to buy shoes. which brings me to the bro part. I was just standing ard while katherine was choosing her shoes and willis was sitting on the chair at the side, then this shop attendent was carrying some boxes and went past me from behind, he was like: "Excuse me bro" And went to the counter. Willis heard it and looked at me, and I looked at him, and he said, "I think he just thought you were a dude" I was like...wtf? I'm not wearing anything too boyish. A purple t-shirt and jeans. But heck , it's not the first time I got mistaken for a guy. I still remember that time on the plane to taiwan, I met this hwachong guy beside me and we were talking for a bit, and the air stewardess went past me (i was sitting on the aisle seat) and said: "弟弟小心." -_- so malu...

End of post.

No comments: