I went to watch my first football game ever.
I didn't plan on going at first, but then was kinda curious how a football match would be like...and since Cindy is going too I might as well tag along >.<
The game is called the Branding Irons Game. Dunno why they call that but it's a tradition kinda...It's us Walnut High Mustangs against Diamond Bar High Brahma. I don't even know what the heck a brahma is. Apparently it's some kind of cow. Or bull, to put it nicely. Anyways, Walnut sucked and had been sucking for the past three years. lol.
Even though many ppl already knew we wold lose, there was still a pep rally to get everyone excited. I didn't go coz I was late >.< But this was what happened:
The thing that they're hitting is a Brahma pinata lol. It's so funny coz on youtube, one of the comments was "DB (diamond bar)! walnut aint got nothin on DB!!! its sad when de only thing ur football team can beat is A PINATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So mean ><
(btw if you were wondering why ppl were holding up newspapers at the end, it's coz they're seniors (12th graders - me!) and they wanted to act all cool and stuff so when the freshmen cheered they just hold up the newspapers and pretend to be reading lol)
Anyways, so I went to watch the game a ard 7pm. Katherine came along. It would be so much more interesting if we have any inkling of how the heck football works. All I did was to watch the others and when they go AHHHH I'll go AHHHH and when they go AWW I'll go AWW. Then the players started piling on top of each other and the referees threw orange cloth into the playing field and somehow the brahmas just scored a 3 points without a touchdown...wth?!?
The only thing I understood was the score board. And the score was 32 : 14 ....haizz
here are some videos I took with my phone:
End of Post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment