My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Monday, November 3, 2008

This is Halloween~

WHEEee~!!

Ok, so my first official Halloween went great!!
I didn't have time to make any costumes, so i decided to dress up punk and jrock-ish...cheesy, I know, but i couldn't do anything else -_-''

So I got a few pieces of clothes from the flea market and sew them together with some chains and stuff...

And I sprayed my hair white. Or as white as it could get. Kinda reminds me of the time when baka bantai went to cosplay quest and i had to squat below the stage while bakabantai sprays my hair lol.

So I went to school in the supposedly costume. It wasn't that completed and I was so frustrated when I realised that I forgot to bring my boots, but luckily there were some girls who squealed when I walked by, so that made e feel better hehehe....

Had a little party in fourth period, took some photos during lunch, took an awesome photo with sebastian who dressed up as hitman, and then later vivian, ann, adalaide and i (with katherine) went to take some neoprints, and around 6pm, Willis came to pick us up to go trick o treating!!!

It's so amazing how people would actually be so nice about strangers going up to their door at night yelling "TRICK O TREAT!" and then open the door for them and give them candies. Haizz....Halloween is almost as cool as Christmas....

Anyways, on to pictures!!





That's my English teacher lol



She's supposed to be Misa Misa, holding the death note.



















HITMAN!!!!





LOL yuki with a keyblade~











CANDIES!!!!!
I know it's kinda blurry, but that's actually an Ichigo DDRing...

End of Post.

No comments: