My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DIR EN GREY!!

I never thought that I would, in my WILDEST DREAMS, be in the EXACT SAME ROOM as the LEGENDARY DIR EN GREY!!!




I have to admit, I didn't really know about them, just heard like a song or two, and know that they're uber pretty, and that's it.

Then comes one day, when Adelaide came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to see their concert because her friend couldn't go at the last minute. So of course I said yesh. And what a lovely yesh that was...

So last Saturday, we went to the location at downtown LA at 5.30. The concert's at 8, and we figured that we should be there early to get a good spot in the pit, but dang, at 5.30 the line's already so long that it went over two blocks. So Adelaide and I quickly went to the end of the line and it felt good to see the line extending behind us lol.

Man, gotta say, that downtown is a scary place. There're so many homeless people around, and a few went up to us and started making conversation. Then there's this goth with seriously white face and a red coat who came up to us and handed us this card and said "Something to do till 2am today, we're located at..." to which we quickly rejected. I mean, c'mon, how old do we look? We're barely legal!

Anyways, all that aside, the line started moving at 7.50ish, and all of us started screaming our heads off. Oh and just an observation I made, there're like, only 3 other asians besides us - everyone else was white! I didn't know americans are into the jrock scene that much...

Anyhoo, we rushed in, and we got ourselves a really nice spot right behind the VIP place:

........................\\\\\\ stage ///////.............................
..................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx............................
.......................TTTT VIP pit TTTT.................................
########.....TTTTTTTTTTTT..............................
VIP seats#.........###################
####### #........ # _____ normal_____ #
_____**_#........ # ______pit_______ #
We were here.........#________________#
_________#.........#____________________#
########.........#________________#



So yea, we were quite in front and had a nice view because the VIPs are seated and we weren't blocked by anyone, unlike in the normal pit hehe XD. The concert started with this band which I have never heard of, "The Human Abstract" and sorry to say but they were a bore. They're supposed to pump up the crowd, but everyone is just waiting for them to finish and for DIR EN GREY to come out. Here's a little clip of them:




Ugh, forget them,
NOW IT'S TIME FOR DIR EN GREY!!




Kyyaaa~~!! I have some videos of them, but dang, it's so hard to upload on blogger, so i'm only gonna put a few. (the sound quality is super bad..sry!)

Here's the mighty kyo with his awesome voice. He did a lot of solos, one of which he sang without the mic, omg it's so powerful...dang it i didn't record that...too busy being mesmerized..




Kyo's belly dance is freakin HOT!!










Blurry~ -_-


Here's Toshiya~!! OMFFG You know how at the end of concerts, the band throws stuff like drumsticks and bottles down right? ADELAIDE CAUGHT TOSHIYA'S BOTTLE!!! KYYAA~!! The bottle just came towards us and we got all wet but then ADELAIDE CAUGHT IT! some girls were trying to snatch it so it got crushed, but it's now safely on Adelaide's wall...haizz...i want kaoru-sama's bottle....


Here's Shinya chan~! It's so sad how's he's always at the back...wanna see his prettiness >.<

Kaoru's all blurry T-T

Kaoru~!!






I didn't get to take pictures of Die!! He's all the way on the other side of the stage...

Haizz...still can't believe I actually saw them in flesh (Kyo's topless the whole concert!!!) Although I kinda hope that they had sang some earlier songs so i might be able to sing along.

Mauu... Dir En Grey is so cool...

End of (happy happy) Post.

No comments: