It's been a long time since i've updated this thing. It's cuz my computer broke, and that I'm a little lazy. hah~
So anyways, I got my license babeh~~!!!
I actually already got it two weeks ago, but the card officially came in the mail yesterday, so I HAD to borrow my cousin's computer and shout out the JOY~ And plus the car which went for servicing came back and it's all alive now! So yep, might be driving to school starting next week ^^ WHOOTS!
So glad I passed the stupid driving test. My parking was all wrong. I kinda was surprised that I passed the test. Still remember my first lesson.
Instructor: Turn on the headlights.
Me: What?
Instructor: Headlights.
Me: How? Where?!
*Randomly did something*
Instructor: That's your windshield wipers.
Me: Huh? Shoot!
*Turns on headlights and turned off the wipers*
(later on it started to rain)
Instructor: Turn on your windshield wipers.
Me: Where?! (the rain starts to gather on the windshield) GAH I CAN'T SEE!!
Yea...I'm a pretty bad driver.
But if you guys come over I can drive us to DISNEYLAND!! I still have to work on my freeway driving though...
End of Post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment