So while Comic-Con is happening right now and I'm missing the one big event I've pretty much been waiting for the whole year, some news were revealed about the future of the Resident Evil Series. Well, "news" to the extent that...there is no news.
(http://kotaku.com/5321623/resident-evil-series-unsure-on-direction-developers)
Takeuchi and fellow RE veteran Masachika Kawata are playing blackjack to see who will end up producing the next Resident Evil game. For real. But they're not playing alone, because Takeuchi followed that up by saying "it doesn't appear as though either of us is going to be in charge" of the next game.
WTF?!
It's like RE5 screwed the series up so much that no one wants to responsibility of continuing from there. -_-'' I mean, the biggest badass of all has been melted into boiling hot lava with NO CHANCE of returning, and zombies have long disappeared...what's gonna happen next? Zombies in Space? S.T.A.R.S tea party? Bleh.
Or even worst, they might just outsource the whole project like Silent Hill 5. That would be like letting Anderson direct the next Resident Evil Movie!
Oh wait, he is.
FML.
End of Post.
No comments:
Post a Comment