My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Effort to maintain this thing

Talked to kiyo over msn and found out about emiya's blog. She encouraged me to get one so I went to livejournal and fumbled and tumbled around but couldn't make sense of anything, so I came back to this account on blogspot I created merely for letting out the rant I had on my birthday. Didn't plan to really maintain it, but since now there're a total of two posts, it just MIGHT work. Who knows.

So sorry kiyo, but I'm at Blogspot.com now. >.< Hehe

What I plan to do now is to update stuff about my life here at this foreign place...and hopefully post some stuff I hopefully would be able to draw. Hopefully.

Just to start off, I am officially a Walnut High student now. Eeek...it feels a little weird...Just met the vice-principal this morning and filled out stuff. So tomorrow I'm gonna pick out my classes. Hmm...

I don't think I'm gonna post anything too long, it's like putting in too much commitment, so I'll stick with "short and frequent" over "long and never after that"

End of post.

3 comments:

emiya said...

emiya here RWARAWR!
short and frequent entries ftw =D

Wish u the best of luck over there ^____^

Kiyomisu said...

RAWR RAWR RAWR. Update regularly or else..! >D

Meh, GEKKA will miss you lots. Best of luck in California!

P.S. If you ever need a listening ear, just give a yell and we'll be at your service 8D *隨傳隨到* >3< <3

JESS said...

I love you guysss!!!!