That was what the school counselor told me after we've picked out all the classes I need~ And I am so happy and grateful now because
I AM A JUNIOR!! 11TH GRADE!!!
I kept on being told that I have to repeat sophomore grade 10 again that I got so sad and depressed but NOT ANYMORE!
Hallelujah praise the Lord~!!
So now currently, the classes I'm taking are: PE, PE, SRD (driver's ed), some weird digital video class, US History and English. I have two hours of PE EVERYDAY because I need to fulfill this requirement of the state. I don't need sciences this year coz I maxed the credits I needed this year. The wonderful thing is that betweens periods, there's 10 min locker time lol so can slack a little before going to the next class.
Anyhoo, I'll be officially starting school tomorrow! It's so scary........
Will post more after school tomorrow.
End of post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*drones on off tune* *被砍*
This is great! 11th grade.. How many are there in total? :'D
And omgawd, US history?! They're.. boring -shot- XDD But I'm sure you'll do fine!
Take care~~
PE PE PE! : DDD
i miss PE. lol.
Post a Comment