My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Monday, May 19, 2008

hot...hot...hot....

Although summer is still a few months away, the heat now is so unbearable...

I mean you could really fry by just standing under the sun for a while. My classmate's shoes' soles kinda melted into the track yesterday.

It might even be hotter than Singapore, or maybe it's just I forgot how hot Singapore is.

Either ways, it's so hot and everyone's feeling very irritable. Well maybe it's just me, coz I got very irritated with this girl in my PE class today who thinks that I'm just some typical Asian immigrant to America and who knows nothing about American pop culture.

We were changing out of our PE outfits, when she saw that I was wearing the Linkin Park Minutes to Midnight tshirt, and then she asked me, "Do you even know what Linkin Park is?"

I wanted to smack her right in the face, but I just went, "yeah"

I should have said "You asking ME? WTF girl! You think that you're freakin an ABC and that makes you so clever and you know everything and non-ABCs are all just a bunch of retards? If you wanna make me look stupid, why don't you ask me to name all the band members and their roles and all their albums and when I can't answer them then I'll look as retarded as you think I am, oh but wait, I CAN answer them, because I happen to be a freakin LINKIN PARK FAN! and I didn't buy the tshirt in a random shop like you thought I have but it came with the Minutes to Midnight album, which is btw, their third main album, that I PREORDERED! AND IT GOT SIGNED by htem PERSONALLY because I went to their freakin CONCERT!"

....phew...nice to get all that out. It's the heat that made me so cranky, I'm sure. It's just that I felt very insulted...

Two weeks till finals, then after that ---->>>> HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Lovely song to conclude this post:



End of Post.

No comments: