My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Friday, May 30, 2008

WOOTS!!

OK, apart from the fact that I'm returning to sg soon, there's this other thing that makes me really happy now:

RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION

WHHEEE~~!!! *throws flowers*

I guess after seeing how horrible the second movie turned out to be, lovely capcom decided that they should take matters into their own hands.

YEAH! go show'em cappycommy~!

So, there's a new Resident Evil movie coming out. BUT GUESS WHAT!? It's not just any movie - It's fully CG ANIMATED! *think FF:AC* That means, no poor actors, no over-paid-extras-posing-as-zombies, and of course, since it's the ORIGINAL people making it, NO CRAPPY HOLLYWOOD CLICHES! yippee~

And it just gets better -

According to the trailer released on the DVD of Resident Evil: Extinction (the third movie), it is CONFIRMED, that -

*cries in happiness*

LEON AND CLAIRE ARE BOTH GONNA BE IN IT!!!

*sniff sniff*

Ah...the bliss...

Who knew, my two favourite characters ^^

So to prove how awesome this news is, I'm gonna show you the trailer (i only watched it a few thousand million times)


Online Videos by Veoh.com

mauu....Leon....

To celebrate this, Imma change my background soon, until I've found the right picture.

Hopefully the movie's not gonna be like FF:ACC liddat, say come out this year but only released it a few centuries later...

Mauu~

End of Post.

No comments: