I accidentally deleted the post that I'm supposed to publish two days ago but I'm to lazy too retype it and I can't remember what I wrote. (something about failing my practice test in driver's ed class)
Anyways, I kinda feel that I'm having a trend of mood swing posts here. Because I got so sad today...
Well, it's already old news, but I just found out about it like...2 minutes ago, when I was surfing residentevilfan.com for once in a long time.
Apparently, Brad Renfro died at the age of 25. He was the one who acted as Leon in the Japan-only Resident Evil 2 commercial, directed by George Romero, back when he was only 15 years old. He was also in some other tv shows I've never heard of. Reports say that he was found dead in his LA apartment on January 15th.
The actual cause of death was unknown, but he had a history of drug and alcohol charges. His parents were divorced when he was very young, and he had no adult guidance in his stressful acting career...so I guess that explains his behaviour and such..
Mau...Although I have to admit that he sucks as a Leon (I mean, c'mon! 15 yrs old?) But it's just so sad that he had to leave a t such a young age. Mauu..
Maybe it has something to do with contact with T-virus...
End of Post.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment