My Other Site~

“珩” 行霸道
A nonsensical record of my DND days..
(DND = Dumb noob driver)

Friday, April 4, 2008

One more day....

Till Spring Break~~!!!

Although it's only for a tiny week, school vacation is still school vacation, and it's still something to look forward to. I know I've been kinda MIA the past few days, coz I was really busy with school, as there was alot of things to be done before we all go for the break, and plus I work for a few hours after school which made me really tired by the time I got home....so I kinda just ignored everyone >.< Gomenasai!!!!!

One more day left! I had a lot of stuff waiting to be done, can't wait to start on them ^^

I'm so tired now....need to go sleep. Will post a longer post after tomorrow hohoho

End of Post.

No comments: