Yay, spring break~!
But just like all holidays, teachers like to make students suffer by stuffing them with bucket loads of homework. -_-'' And plus there's so many exams to study for....Not to mention that I'll be working from 9 to 6 everyday for the next week....Orz
Anyways, here's my to-do list for this week:
1) study for SAT ***
2) study for CST *** (California State Test, a state-wide exam)
3) finish reading The Great Gatsby
4) watch The Great Gatsby movie
5) finish all homework + extra credit assignments T_T
6) watch one other movie
7) upload pictures and put them here
8) finish at least 2 drawings w/ one of them colored
9) beat my cousin for 3 rounds at Brawl using either link or princess peach
10)....have enough sleep I guess...
I'm really scared of 1) and 2), coz I have no idea how the exams are like...not surprised if I flunk them both. Thank goodness I'm taking only English and US History. No math, no science YOSH~
For No. 7), I should be doing it by the next post...if i'm not too lazy....>.<
So wait for it~ ^^
End of Post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment