I really should be studying for my history bench mark test tomorrow, but I had the sudden urge to blog about this.
Remember how I said before that immediately after spring break, there's gonna be CST, California Standards Test, right? Well, due to a certain incident that happened, it's being moved to next week (this coming monday)
Usually everyone'll get so happy and crazy over the postponement of the test, but the whole school was just so depressed and mournful this whole week.
There was this car accident on the freeway, on the friday of spring break, which is last friday. I first heard about it two days after the accident (sunday), when my classmate called me and was telling me how she stayed up the whole night crying.
It was a fatal accident - five people were in the car, four died. Two of them were Walnut high graduates last year and the year before, and one is currently a junior in Walnut high. Well, was. The one who survived was also a walnut high graduate, and is currently in the hospital in stable condition.
Dammit, it's so depressing to even blog about it. Here's the link if you wanna see the whole story.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-freeway12apr12,0,1294623.story
Sigh...it was so sudden. My classmate was so devastated coz apparently, she was very close to that guy and had classes with him. My english teacher, whose english class he was in, took it quite hard too. Everyone was just so solemn over the week...
The funeral was held this afternoon. The decease's families wanted to hold one funeral for the four of them since the four boys died together. I didn't go, I mean I don't know any of them personally, although I had seen that one guy before. It's just too emotionally draining to think of anything T-T
Sigh...it's kinda scary how people kept dying over here. I mean, sure America, you've got a lot of population, but don't just go and get yourselves killed! A friend of Katherine's classmate's dad got shot twice and died instantly; My aunt's colleague was at home one day, heard a gunshot outside, went out to check it out, came back and found out that his wife and daughters got shot and died; Katherine's other friend lost his dad to sleeping pills...things like that. Its scary.
Imma go study my history now. Great, now I'm even more depressed..
End of post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment