Went to the frank & sons collectible show. I went there a couple of times already, but today is different - I'm loaded.
Well not really loaded, but i took my pay from spring break with me, and it was a disaster cum wonderful day...
The disaster is, I spent a fortune today. I'm not even gonna say how much I spent because you would really shit your pants and my mom/sister would kill me. But just to show how crazy I was today, it's three digits and the first digit isn't 1 >.< HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS where celebrities are invited to the school and raise funds by playing basketball with the school faculty.
katherine wanted to go, so I brought her, together with sheree and cindy. It was fun, but scary, coz one of the celebrities happened to be Michael Copon, who was in many tv series, plus the male lead in Bring it On: In it to Win It, plus he's one of the " Boys in Motion" boy band in That's so Raven. Yea. So imagine all the fan girls...*shivers* We could have DIED there...
Fine it's not THAT bad but it was pretty rough. Katherine wanted to take a photo with him SO MUCH you can't even believe it. I was watching the match halfway and I turned to her, and she's looking at the benches where he's sitting all the time lol. Little girls tsk tsk
Because she was so shy, she didn't dare to squeeze and push, so she's always at the far end of the swarm of girls in front of him. We tried about three times throughout the game whenever he's not playing in the courts, but didn't manage to do anything...-_-
So finally, the game ended with the Mustang faculty losing by a landslide (damn those hollywood pretty faces were good...) and the whole crowd just went mad swarming up to the celebs taking picture, autographs etc etc.
So katherine and I tried one more time, but we couldn't even get near him. I was quite far back behind a few "layers" of people, and I pushed katherine into the crowd and told her to squeeze so I can take the picture, but she didn't dare. This is what happened:
She stood there for so long it's not even funny.
But the cool thing was, from where I stood, I can see him pretty clearly, and I saw that he kept looking at katherine. Whenever he turns to her, some weird girl would just rush up and pose beside him for a photo. Ugh.
So then, he turned to his bodyguard and told him something. According to katherine, this is what he said:
Michael: I gotta catch a flight later
Bodyguard: Then let's go now
Michael: Hold on, two minutes.
Then he turned to katherine FINALLY, then looked for the photographer. Of course then I waved madly and katherine pointed to me.
Then some somehow sheree and cindy rushed into the photo...
I was a little irritated...So when I got home, I cropped it for her.
Yea...And so she was bubbling with bliss all the way home...
I wasn't in the picture *sniff* Sigh, the fate of the photographer...
But I did take a picture with Esteban from Suite Life of Zach and Cody ^^
And some model dude from the reality show Janice Dickinson's Modelling Agency, for two seasons.
I was kinda shocked when he put his arm across my shoulder... Americans...
Haha..so thats it for now..gosh i'm broke...
End of post.
No comments:
Post a Comment